The second-largest Corniche in the country, the Al Khor Corniche, is one of the city's most popular tourist destinations. The Corniche is a recently revamped attraction in Al Khor. To offer the Al Khor Corniche a unique aesthetic character, a concrete pedestrian path of 22,500 square meters is created in various designs, shapes, and colors of granite stone.
It is distinguished by stunning scenery and a serene ambiance ideal for family hikes and outdoor spending. It has paved walkways along the sea and beach flanked by shady chairs and polished pavilions. It has more than 256 seats and 46 pergolas, so families can relax by the water's edge while enjoying the scenery. Parking places are plentiful, and restroom facilities are readily accessible.
How to explore Corniche Al Khor?
- It has a variety of kid-friendly games as well as restaurants and cafes where you may indulge your palate.
- There is a playground for children and plenty of seats in this tidy and lovely seaside area.
- You may go on a cycling excursion with pals as a physical and leisure activity.
- Since many dining locations are there along the Corniche, you can eat the local fare and take a stroll along the Corniche.
- There is a playground with play equipments and a grassy area for your young children to play on if you have little children.
- Take a stroll along Al Khor Corniche to observe the calm waters of a Persian Gulf inlet close to Al Khor East Tower.
- There are a lot of quaint corners in Gazebos where you can sit and relax with your family.
- Al Khor Beach, a kid-friendly destination, offers cabanas, grilled grills, showers, and restrooms.
- Visit Corniche and go hiking there with your family and friends to bask in the glory of nature and the water around.
- Pack your picnic baskets and carpets to relax. There are numerous restaurants present there, but you can pack your food for barbecuing your favorite food under the sky.