Thirty acres of pure, entertaining joyrides and adventure make up Wonderla Kochi. You can hear chuckles, yells of joy, and enthusiasm wherever you turn. The happiest destination in Kerala, with over 50 thrilling rides, will leave you wanting more!
THINGS TO DO AT WONDERLA:
• Fun is available to all ages and people of all shapes and sizes.
Enter a magical realm where happiness is alive! It is a world where people come together and savor the little things, much more than just an amusement park. Even the most reserved persons can lose their composure and reveal their wild side when joyfully yelling and screaming!
• Attend the ongoing events:
This theme park provides entertainment you won't want to miss, including thrilling stage plays and fireworks extravaganzas.
• Consider which rides you find worth trying:
1. Harakiri: In this exhilarating water ride, the water slide will lower you to a specific level, sometimes almost halfway, and then lower you again.
2. Mammoth: Both kids and adults will love this option. You glide down the loops and curves of the Mammoth water slide in a rubber raft before coming to rest in a small pool.
3. Uphill Racers: On this enjoyable ride, a rubber plank will support you as you ascend and descend multiple times before dropping you into a pool of water.
4. Drop, and Tornado are two unique water slides with twisted and turned tube-like formations. You will travel through these turns and twists in the tube before being deposited into a pool of water.
1. Sky Wheel: One of the primary attractions here is the Sky Wheel, which is renowned for being the second-highest Ferris wheel in the nation. It will lead you to the tower's summit, where you may take in alluring city views.
2. Pirate Ship: This large swing is designed to resemble a wooden ship.The ship swings to a 180-degree arc for those seeking an adrenaline boost.
3. Mission Interstellar: If you want to see what space flight is like, you must see this movie. You will enjoy a virtual trip to the stars while sitting in a capsule with a 4K quality navigation screen.
4. Grand Prix: Every auto enthusiast must experience this. On a platform that is the size of a normal person, you get to race a small automobile while enjoying upbeat music.
1. Maverick: As the name suggests, this ride is about twists, turns, and tilts. In addition, it will rotate, flip over, and move you in all directions.
2. Equinox: This is a great option if you want to experience a lot of adrenaline. After reaching the crest, the motorcyclists descend at a thrilling pace of 70 kmph.
3. Spam Jam: This ride features both clockwise and counterclockwise ascents and descents. In between rides, you must be ready for abrupt accelerations and drops.
1. Coco Cup: Another adorable and great alternative is Coco Cup, which allows your children to ride along in a set of vibrant cups and saucers while having fun.
2. Flying Jumbo: An absolute must-do is the Flying Jumbo, a wave-like merry-go-round ride on the back of a flying elephant.
3. Toy Trains: Children like riding the tiny, colorful circus train around the circuit.
• Great day + good food = Total Enjoyment
Hunger aches following a day of nonstop entertainment and nonstop activities? You need not worry since Wonderla has every type of gastronomic delicacy you could imagine! You may stop by the restaurant whenever you're in the mood, and you'll be given sizzling hot breakfast, lunch, snacks, or dinner in no time!
Amazing restaurants are available here that provide everything from regional specialties to global favorites, as well as a variety of desserts, cooling shakes, and smoothies in the summer.
Chillies Restaurant: Chillies Restaurant offers a variety of alternatives, from quick snacks to complete dinners.
Waves Restaurant: Combination meals are available at this multi-cuisine establishment, serving kebabs, biryanis, and Chinese cuisine.
This restaurant offers a wide selection of non-vegetarian dishes as well.
It would help if you visited Galaxy Restaurant whether you like a vegetarian or non-vegetarian buffet.
Food Court: The food court offers a range of treats, drinks, and ice cream, much like any other.
Buffet Meal: You must make a reservation in advance for the buffet lunch, which the theme park will arrange for you.
• Buy keepsakes to preserve your memory or giveaways for people back home:
Gift shops brim with trinkets to commemorate a day of fun and games, as well as toys, clothes, pictures, and souvenirs to give to friends and family!
Kakkanad Pallikara Road, Kochi (Cochin) 683565 India